Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Handmade Christmas

 I did it! Well, for the most part anyways.  In lieu of Gabry Road, I was determined to create as many handmade gifts as possible. Although I did not get around to making the actual gifts, at least I managed to create unique packaging.  For the  teachers gifts, I first tea-stained (my new obsession) natural muslin then
made drawstring bags from the fabric. Using Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas for inspiration, I created individual tags to fasten to each package. Presto and voila, another check mark off my list.










Now, what would have been a great Christmas present would have been to check the launch of Gabry Road off my list but it does not appear, at least as of today's date, that it will happen. Still hoping but looks like this goal won't get checked til the New Year.  For those following and those who have become 'fans' of Gabry Road, we so thank you for your patience.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

  1. They are so nice Rosa.... and from the heart :) that's what christmas is all about... you're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these, rosa!! all the little details are delish... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a Gift, They are just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great idea Rosa, love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. gee, I wish I would of had time to see them all when I was over to buy your wonderful aprons... They are fabulous Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! This is where one can happily say that they should be re-gifted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. W.O.W. I am SO impressed with your creations Rosa. Your tags are really amazing! I wish I was one of the kids' teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally artistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...