Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photos With Santa

Just before Christmas, when I mentioned to my husband were taking the kidlets to have their photo taken with Santa he said, "What do you do with them anyways...don't you just keep them in a box?"  And yes, I did. Spent a couple days deciding what I should do with the photos. My wonderful friend and neighbor Nicky has all the photos stung like a banner or garland across her living room at Christmas and I loved this idea but kind of wanted something I could access at any time and not just when the Christmas decorations boxes came out in December.  So thought I would simply create a layout of each page and put them in a binder. Instead of my typical 12x12 layouts, I tried (for the first time) 8.5 x 11 and love it!










I left enough page protectors in the album/binder for another 20 years of photos with Santa but chances are good the kids won't be taking pics with Santa for that long :)
Next on the list of 'things to do' is a slip cover for this chair:


It is currently being used as a battle station but I am hoping dear Gabe can find another piece of furniture to host the battles while I work on it! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...